Thursday, September 29, 2016

blockquote How to Get Rid of Duplicate Content Issue

blockquote How to Get Rid of Duplicate Content Issue


Someone asked me "I have chosen a niche to starting a blog. But the problem is, writing on these niche/topics I have to provide various celebrity people’s quotation without changing. That is already live on many sites. Now how can I post this kind of quotes or definition without getting kick of panda?"

And another Facebook friend asked me "I have a BlogSpot blog, and I want to post various tutorials about blogger template design / coding with HTML/CSS/JavaScript. But I notice that there are many site that providing this kind of tutorial with same code. Now if I post tutorial with that same code, will Google mind on me? But Google should understand that this is code, how can i change that? :P ... Anyway let me tell please, is there any way? So I could get rid of Duplicate Content Issue? As I'm copy pasting that code; frankly speaking"


Well there is a good news for both of them and you (you because you are still reading, so I guess its important issue for you too.) You can Get Rid of Duplicate Issue using <blockquote> tag. Don't worry; it is very easy to use. Here is an example of using blockquote tags:
Read more »

Go to link download

download
alternative link download