Saturday, October 8, 2016

How to Write Bangla in Photoshop Illustrator Using Avro

How to Write Bangla in Photoshop Illustrator Using Avro


You might have same kind of problem like this –
  • How do I write Bengali in Photoshop and Illustrator? I have installed Avro but still not working.
  • I write Bangla using Avro-keyboard. But it is not working in Photoshop. Bengali “?”, “?” is going broken. How can I solve this?

These two unsolved question came to me from social friend; this is why I writing this tutorial.
There is some other ways to do but in this tutorial I will show only one ways to writing Bengali in Photoshop using Avro. It is permanent, offline and most convenient easy ways to write Bengali on Photoshop, Illustrator etc. software.
Read more »

Go to link download

download
alternative link download